Welcome to the AATE/ALEA Bookshop
A great source of quality resources for English and literacy teachers
Click on the links below to access the catalogue:
View the catalogue via category:
- AATE Interface Series
- ALEA Journal Articles
- ALEA Publications
- Australian Curriculum
- Critical Literacy
- English in Australia - Journal Articles
- ESL & EAL/D
- Fiction for young people
- Grammar and Spelling
- Indigenous Literacy
- Literacy learning
- NEW TITLES
- Other items
- Poetry and Oral Language
- Professional Learning
- Shakespeare and Drama in the classroom
- SPECIAL DEALS AND EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OFFERS
- Teaching English: theory and practice
- Technology in the Classroom
- Visual and media texts
How to Purchase?
Books in this catalogue may be purchased from the AATE/ALEA Bookshop , either
- online using this website.
- in person, by calling at English House OR
- by mail order.
A large number of books and other materials useful for the teaching of English are on display at English House - 416 Magill Road, Kensington Gardens SA 5068 - and you are welcome to purchase or browse.
Mail order purchases can be made in three ways:
- by telephoning 1800 248 379
- by printing out the order form and:
- faxing it to (08) 8333 0394
- posting it to AATE/ALEA Bookshop, PO Box 3203, Norwood SA 5067.
A printed catalogue is also available on request.
Disclaimer: While we make every attempt to ensure information in the online bookstore and in our printed catalogue are correct, please note that prices as listed are subject to change without notice.